Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A new member of the Piller clan

Forget the barbecues and beautiful beaches we hit up over the past few days. This past weekend was all about BABIES!!

No no – not my own (!). My incredible brother and sis-in-law had a beautiful, healthy baby boy on Saturday, April 2. Matteus William Piller came into the world at 7 lbs 15 ounces and all legs. I couldn’t be prouder or happier for them.

So instead of regaling you with the events of my life here in New Zealand, I thought I would dedicate this post to them and simply let the stunning photos of the little man show off the most exciting thing that really happened this past weekend.

Yup. Five toes.

Lara was so excited to meet her baby cousin!
 
Pure gorgeousness.
A very proud papa. Not quite the type of marathons you're used to, eh big brother?!
Soaking it all in
Grandad meets the little one
Unsure
Ok fine. He's pretty cute. He can stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment