Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A few more pics

It seems that with every posting I make, I can only upload a maximum of 5 images and so I am posting a second entry simply because 5 images do not capture the entire beauty, fun, and excitement of this past weekend. A few more are posted here for you:


- Visiting the Olympic Museum in Wellington where they had a great display on the Vancouver Games. They even had the map guide that Chris had designed – very cool. I was so proud :D

- Our favourite companion of the weekend (in all her 'bucked teeth' glory)!

- Stopping for a bit after one of our hikes (the Piller kids on the left side of the table are a real class-act!)

- Elena and I enjoying the yummy grub at Chow – an Asian Fusion (uber yummy) resto

- A lonely chimney sits in the middle of a farmer’s field. The sun was hitting it in such a stunning way that caused us to stop and turn around to capture the photograph!







No comments:

Post a Comment