It seems that with every posting I make, I can only upload a maximum of 5 images and so I am posting a second entry simply because 5 images do not capture the entire beauty, fun, and excitement of this past weekend. A few more are posted here for you:
- Visiting the Olympic Museum in
- Our favourite companion of the weekend (in all her 'bucked teeth' glory)!
- Stopping for a bit after one of our hikes (the Piller kids on the left side of the table are a real class-act!)
- Elena and I enjoying the yummy grub at Chow – an Asian Fusion (uber yummy) resto
- A lonely chimney sits in the middle of a farmer’s field. The sun was hitting it in such a stunning way that caused us to stop and turn around to capture the photograph!