Thursday, June 10, 2010

Foreword

Foreword:
I have yet to begin my offical journey to New Zealand but preparations are well under way here in Canada. My last day in the Canadian office was yesterday. It was difficult to say goodbye to such fantastic colleagues but I am really looking forward to the adventure that lies ahead!
So far, most of my focus has been on getting visas, bank accounts accommodation, and travel plans in order. Now it's time to say my goodbyes to friends and family, pack up my clothes, grab my surfboard, give my critters one last pat on the head and hit the road. I will miss Pete so much but hopefully he will be able to join me in a month's time. By then, I will be settled into my new life as a Kiwi and be able to introduce him to all of the local coffee shops and beaches. Of course - somewhere in there I will get some work done ;)
Off to go pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment